Saturday, April 6, 2013

Aku selalu berbahagia dan damai bersamanya

I love Her, not because I should love Moms, but I need to love Her.

I always be with Her, not because I should be with Her, but Mom spreads her peaceful protection

I set Her to be always accompany me wherever I go, not because I should bring her along with me, but because the necessary of being happy in the overall togetherness.

I do whatever I could for Her, not because in order to pay what Mom has done for me at all this time, because loving Mom not just like paying a debt collection system, but granting Her to be always comfort is a part of my necessities and needs.

For all things I share with Her, not because ....
I enjoy the Praise of taking care parents..
I expect on the blessing of handling parents with care..
I ask for the parents' pray for my life...
I chase some good fortune as in return...

I love Her and all the togetherness with Her, only because, I begged God to provide convenience to most as much time as possible for the continuation of be with the mother who never stop loving me

No comments:

Post a Comment