Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Good Evening with My Good Customer

One evening, I paid My Customer a visit as He asked me to come by.

We did business conversation, in a so short time, but spent much longer to talk some interesting topics to discuss.

Starting from little things, such as exercises for good health, herbal medicine, and he poured me with so many advices about how to take good care of ourselves.

The conversation, seemed to be deeper, as we talked so many things about value of life.

What topic interested me so much, is about the value of success. Some people believe that to be success, one should sacrifice one other part of their life.

Whilst, to my view, I argue him by telling that One should fight to handle all things smooth sailing, to balance this life, not just by sacrifice one other parts, but let both sides, running together balance in harmony.

Success is not the only target in life, but on how we are dealing with the capability to avoid other things to be sacrificed.

He kept listening to me, and then wisely said, "Selvi, you are so nice, but you know what ? You are, is what you sacrificed, God Bless U".

I was surprised, and get overwhelmed. It took some time for me to think about.

He advised me many things, and I did trully respect him, for he, actually had slipped "a-dad's-affection" slowly in my heart. No more as my customer.

Grant Thankfullness for
Mr. J.S.B - Kelapa Gading.

Sent from my Private Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment