Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Day with My Best Friend in the Past

One day, one of my best friend in the past came to me.

We enjoyed of having the time together, to talk and laugh at everything had been happenned during the time we were in each other's busy time apart.

Telling stories about the things those were not been faced together.

At the end of our meet, my friend asking for apology for having been missed a moment to thank and restpect my caring in the past, and it feels really hurts.

I just said, " I know, that's why you pay me a visit. I am thanking you back for this, eventhough, you can not turn back the time to make some improvement..time flies.. And it urges me to jump a forward horizon..anyhow, don't worry, because I do respect on your regretness"

Tips of the day :
Tetaplah belajar untuk senantiasa menghargai setiap apapun, siapapun dan bagaimanapun yang ada, hadir dan terjadi dalam hidup kita...agar kita tidak menyesal kelak karna hilangnya kesempatan yg pasti akan berlalu..

Sent from my Private Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment