Friday, October 28, 2016

Stubborn as a mule

Stubborn as a mule
Stubborn as a mule
Stubborn As A Mule - someone that is very stubborn; someone that will not listen; someone that refuses to change way they they do something

for Example :
  • My sister is stubborn as a mule.
  • I tried to talk to the manger of the store, but he will not listen to me. He is stubborn as a mule.
  • Teenagers think they know everything. They are stubborn as a mule.
  • My dog is sleeping on my shoes. My dog will not move she is stubborn as a mule.
  • My father always says do not fight with women, because they are stubborn as a mule.
  • My boss is as stubborn as a mule, he does not realize that there is a better way to do things.

Stubborn as a mule = Keras Kepala Seperti Bagal

Bagal = Bagal (berasal dari kata arab بغل - baghal) merupakan keturunan silang antara kuda betina dan keledai jantan.[1] Karena hasil persilangan antarjenis, bagal tidak bisa menghasilkan keturunan (mandul).
Bagal sering digunakan sebagai hewan pengangkut karena bagal mempunyai tubuh yang lebih tegap dibandingkan keledai, tetapi bagal tidak mampu melangkah cepat seperti kuda.

No comments:

Post a Comment